In the processing of personal data, TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves its Regulations, as well as the LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By “clicking” on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided in them are accurate and true. So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of their personal data that are produced, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in the event that they detect any . The User guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. Depending on the form and/or email you access or send, the information you provide us will be used for the purposes described below, for which you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept its treatment in accordance with the following purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated on each of the pages where the electronic registration form appears.
- In general, to attend to your requests, queries, comments, orders or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we make available to our users, followers or readers.
- To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and/or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, social communities (Social Networks), and in the same way to send commercial communications through any other electronic or physical means. These communications will always be related to our theme, services, news or promotions, as well as those that we consider to be of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or partners with whom we have commercial promotion agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data. Traducir por voz 169 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción Being in any case these communications made by TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM, and always about products and services related to our sector.
- Prepare market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- That same information may be offered or sent to you when you become a follower of the profiles of TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM in the social networks that link this Website, so that by becoming a follower of either of the two, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data within the environment of these social networks, in compliance with these, as well as the particular conditions and their privacy policies. If you wish to stop receiving said information or that this data be canceled, you can unsubscribe as a follower of our profiles on these networks. In addition, followers on social networks may exercise the rights that the Law confers on them, although, since said platforms belong to third parties, the responses to the exercises of rights by the TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM They will be limited by the functionalities that the social network in question allows, so we recommend that before following our profiles on social networks, you review their conditions of use and privacy policies.
- LOW SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER AND SENDING OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given for the sending of commercial communications, or to cause cancellation in our subscription services, just by sending an email indicating your request to: Info@TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM indicating: LOW SUBSCRIPTION VENEZUELA TIME
- THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, You declare that you have informed said persons in advance of the content of the data provided, of their origin, of the existence and purpose of the file containing their data, of the recipients of said information, of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identification data of TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform third parties whose data you are going to give us of such circumstance, not assuming TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM any responsibility for breach of this precept by the user.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM: Info@TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM Said request must contain the following data: name and surnames, address for notification purposes, photocopy of DNI I or Passport.
- SECURITY MEASURES
TRAMITESDEINMIGRACIONUSACORP.COM has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.